Thursday 1 October 2020

Rosette #10b: What Went Wrong?

Astonishing colors are appearing on our deciduous trees these last few weeks as Fall is casting its colder nights upon us. The Creator's beautiful  When I'm walking, I cannot resist to take picture of the leaves. The astonishing oranges, reds, browns, and golds are a natural occurrence that happened every Fall in certain part of Canada.

But what happens when my creativity with my scraps when terribly wrong. That's what happened with rosette #8.  The fabric I picked doesn't  together when all the hexagon were pieced together. Or maybe it's my brain that cannot work with those hexagons; eight way, I'm not interested to redo the entire rosette. So I played around with the hexagons to see if I can save this project.

 

 Hexagon Here, Hexagon There

                                The solid orange for some reason really unbalance the rest of the rosette.


                      When in doubt if is going to work, I save one picture on the grey scale.

 


Yep, the two hexagons with the solid orange and dark red doesn't with the rest. I've arranged them in different spot, but every time my eyes pulled back to those two hexagons. So, I will workout something else with the rest of those hexagons. 


Until then, God bless our crafty hands:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...