Tuesday 6 October 2020

A Little Bit of Everything

 The last three weeks I've kept a good pace with the quilting on the Be My Neighbor.  Also it was very encouraging to see the progress I've achieved on the millefiore quilt along so far by keeping a steady pace by hand-stitching a bit every day. 

Rosette 10b Finished!

 


 

 

Millefiore

Today I couldn't resit but to take an overall photo of the millefiore. This year, I've worked mostly on the smaller rosette that goes on the edge of the quilt. It's like a giant piece of puzzle. for must of the project I've used scrap pieces and I've tried to harmonized the fabric best I could with what I had. 


                                                        Rosette 10b goes in a corner



                        As you can see by the empty spot, what rosette I will be working on next. 

Be My Neighbor

 This is one of the houses on row 3/4.  Another quilt made entirely of scrap fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...