Thursday 22 October 2020

Be My Neighboor

Last week I sewed the binding on Be My Neighbor quilt and and this week I sewed the binding on the Big Dream. Two projects marked off my list of thing to be completed. And I'm making great progress on my Millefiore. This week I'm working on the last rosette, but I'm far from being done with that one.

My husband helped me installed three small hooks so I could pass a nylon cord through it and then could hang my quilt for photos.  It's the best spot in the house for natural light. Sometimes it's frustrating not being able to take good clear picture, but it will have to do as we are only rental here till we purchase our next home and we're not in a rush. 

 Be My Neighbor

 

 

Binding

One thing I love to do, is to hand-sew my binding. Even it it takes between 3-4 hours for a twin size quilt. I'll sewing the binding while I watched T.V.  or until my fingers are sores from pulling the needle. 


Quilting

I kept the quilting simple and fun. In the solid white fabric, I did stippling. All the fabric were from my scraps bin or small pieced of fabric. Only the white solid fabric I had to purchase.


               The quilt looks fresh, cheerful, and would be perfect on a child's bed. 

Now let's go finished another project!

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...