Friday 10 May 2019

Quilt #16- Giddy Gridlock





Point Pelee is a nice national park to go for a visit, both for bird-watchers, bikers, or simply for a leisure walk in their many trails.  Those chairs are usually a good spot to rest, but not this week.



I started my number 16 quilt, using pretty much the same colour fabric the designer suggested.



                 There are 56 rectangles in this quilt that have been framed with a white print fabric.

         When I put all my finished squares on my design wall, I didn't really like it. To blend and plain.


                 But when you add the black prints, it does change the entire flow of the quilt.



                                                    Designed by Tanya Finken
Giddy Gridlock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...