Friday 17 May 2019

May I do This?



This week I sew little but managed to precut all the pieces for quilt #17.  Our hot but was moved from the deck to a concrete slab. The previous owner had requested that the hot tub was installed on a deck.  I tilled my friend's garden with my Mantis, small tiller and I will be plenty my beans and other things there. I will also have a smaller garden in my backyard. And many yard work is done too.



On top of that, I stained my son's wooden coat hanger that he gave me and organized our shed. Ouf!
Oh yeah, I asked my husband to readjusted our curtain rod in our bedroom and we moved four of bookcases in our master bedroom. Yeah, it's big enough for that and it looks really nice.

And I wondered WHY  I didn't have time to sew this week. This afternoon, I started to sandwich one of my quilts and this is the quilting plan I have in mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...