Saturday 4 May 2019

Framing Rectangles

It was so enriching to write my testimony. I had realized how much God has worked in my life through so many trials that made me a better person. And I feel so honoured to have been asked to share my testimony next week at a Ladies' brunch.  I'm looking so forward to that day.

And now I can go back to my favourite hobby- quilting & sewing!

I started working on another quilt. It has 56 rectangles, framed with a white fabric. It's the beginning of a fun weekend.  Also, I love being outside when spring comes around. My goal it's to complete those last 3 top-quilt before September. That's my personal goal.

How much sewing are you planning to do during spring-time?


Precut all my pieces from my stash. Green, orange, and cream. White and Black fabric for the background. 


                                                             56 Framed rectangles.

Time to sew more of this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...