Tuesday 29 December 2020

New Hexagon- Top Completed

 Becky from Patchwork Posse, suggested to write a list of all our projects finished during 2020, so will could see our progress. My list of entire quilt, small and large maybe smaller than others, but it was encouraging for me to see it for myself.

Today, I just sew the solid black border on the New Hexagon Quilt by Katja Marek. Started the English Paper Piecing in 2017-2020. Four years and hundredth of hours of hand-stitching.

 

The photo isn't clear as the bedroom is small and the quilt is very large. It's touches the ceiling and I had to fold the top border and it still drags on the floor.

Also I completed those ones:

-Cross-Wall quilt 
-Green's Crossing- Large Quilt
-Big Dream- Wall quilt
-Mini-Block Monday-Small quilt 
-Be My Neighbor- Large quilt
-Snowman-Wall quilt
 

Now it's time to enjoy the winter season by going in the outside for fresh air...and sew more later with a warm cup of hot chocolate.

 

Happy New Year!

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...