Saturday 2 November 2019

Quilt it!

Now that I've many completed tops, I can have fun quilting some of them. I've done a few already from my pile of the 18 quilts. Last year I subscribed to a quilter's blog that gives ideas for your tops. It has been very inspirational and interesting to see other quilters' work done too.



 I drew all my lines before pinning the layers together and used a white thread.





  For each square area, I used my square ruler to draw my lines.

Simple and effective design. 

This is the back of the quilt. To keep the cost down, I've started using left-over fabric and other pieces that would go well with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...