Friday 22 November 2019

Mini-Goals #4

By writing weekly goals, it has kept me on track and my stalled project moved forward. In the last few weeks, I didn't reach all my goals and that is fine too. The mini-goals are there to help me focus on what is at hand and I have got the freedom to work on other things too.  Eventually, I will return to those project and they will be done. 

The Cross:

1. Order fabric
2.Drawmaster pattern
3.Copy master pattern
4. Colour pattern
5. Cut the pattern out and number each piece
6. Cut out the pattern on the fabric



Millefiore Rosette 9

1.Sewed pieces together
2. Sewed block together
3.Sewed larger rosettes

Rosette 9

Dress:

I still haven't work on that yet


Quilt Tops 

- A designed pattern for 2/5 for finished quilt tops.
-Quilted Trinket

                          TRINKETS Quilt Pattern by Monika Dunkley

Jean Bags

I've been working with other ladies of our church to sew jeans bags for a senior home. We're making 60 of them. What an accomplishment in such a short time.

An old pair of jeans is so useful for a project like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...