Thursday 4 April 2019

Rosette #6: Row by Row

Last night I finished sewing one of the six hexies of the second row of rosette #6.  The hexies looked nice enough on their own, but I wasn't sure if the contrast of the medium greens would show up as planned.



My last rosette didn't turn out with much contrast as I intended too, so this time around I prepared only one row of hexies at the time. After I sewed the second row, I laid them on the table with the first one, and took a picture, then saved in on a black and white.








It was very effective to be able to visualize the tones of my project. Time to get the third row ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...