Friday 12 April 2019

Spring is Here!

Spring is here! Hearing the birds is wonderful and I've prioritized my days with a good walk with my dog Merlin.  I'm feeling so much more energized when I do, but on Wednesday I was a bit under the weather, by Thursday I knew a minor cold hit me when I stalled in front of the TV all day.

Here is what I worked on this week:

Rosette #6 

All the 17 hexies are completed and will sew them together.



Quilting Circles

 Because I'm quilting circles, it takes a bit longer than I anticipated, but I'm getting there one quadrant at the time.

Scrap & Grey fabrics

 I've used all my 1 1/2" strip of blue scraps that I had pre-cut for this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...