Monday 15 April 2019

Quilt #14- Trinkets

This pattern was just what I needed for all the 1 1/2" strips scraps and I used all the blue pieces, but there were not enough of the lighter colour or opposite contrast, so I used what was left of the solid grey. This small quilt is the perfect project to practice a new quilting design I have in mind. It has only 16 blocks and is 44" x 44". 


The pattern by Monica Dunkley does not have two borders. I have added what I could found of the solid grey and some of that blues in my precut strips. It's a very simple and easy quilt to make because it does not have too many seams to match.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...