Saturday 16 February 2019

Quilting Design- Gentile Waves

One evening while I hand-sewed my binding on my crazy patch quilt, I watched Leah Day how she quilted her design undulation on her block. It seemed fun and easy enough that I wanted to try it right away. Fortunately for me, I had the perfect small quilt available just for that. Some left-over blocks from a previous quilt put together. Nothing to lose if I failed with the practice.

 
                                                            25 1/2" x 35 1/2"

Here is Leah's Day link on:
How do Quilt a Tree of Life Block with Undulation Quilting Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...