Tuesday 9 December 2014

Retreat Galore!


Retreat 2009-2010
 The first time I went to a retreat I didn't know what to expect, so I joined the mystery quilt craziness and finished the blocks on the first day there.


  And then switched to my Dresden plate.  I sewed tons of large and small petals, hoping to rid of my bright-scrappy fabric. I didn't even make a dent into it. The pattern was from a Quiltmaker magazine.



  Retreat 2011-2012

    Using white-green fabric I purchased in a previous years and the pattern Be Square.



  Retreat 2012-2013
 I sewed half-Triangle in blues, greens and whites. There are 100 blocks in this queen size quilt.
There are so many varieties of the curved-log cabin design and choose to make this one of my own.

 The Hexagon Park posted below is the one I worked on at the retreat this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...