Tuesday 9 December 2014

Quilting Frenzy

   My blog is another fanciful project I started last spring. My goals were twofold: To encourage other quilters who procrastinated over their project, because nobody knows they are addicted quilter. Our ambitions are so wild with have the tendency to take to many projects at hands and they are left unfinished in a dark, dark corner of our sewing room.
   Also, I wanted to share my love for quilting with other quilters. There are so many tools and techniques out and it's overwhelming at times, but if you're like me and is anxious to try a few, then I hope you enjoy what I'm posting here.

 
My small stash of fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...