Tuesday 9 December 2014

Project 8: Diva

   Ten years ago I purchased a Diva pattern and got in mind to sew it right away, but homeschooling my three children  made that a bit of a challenge and left the poor Diva aside for now.  Then two years ago, I pulled the Diva out of my drawer and got the ambitious idea that nothing would stop me this time . When all the pieces were fused on,  I was so how disappointed with certain things. One of them is I wanted to personalized the Diva. I didn't want her to look so old granny.  After procrastinating of the project, I finally finished it.

  I changed Quilt Diva for my motto which is Quilter4Him

   Instead of sleepers and a skirt, I fuse cowboy boots and caprice Jean.  

My fillers choice worked well on this design. It gave depth and texture.

   I used some of Leah Day and Angela Walters for brainstorming fillers ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...