Monday 21 April 2014

Project 7: Professional Tote


Two years ago I bought everything I needed to make this tote. All good intention disappeared when other commitments kicked in. Another UFO laying dormant in a dark corner of my sewing room.


   This pattern can be found at:The Creative Thimble


When I finally got back to it, I sewed the two tote in a week. Love this bag.
 It has a lots of pockets and zippers to add, but it was worth it.


And now that I've finished this UFO, upon seeing this tote,
 my daughter and a friend asked me to sew one for them.

Well...well...well...I shouldn't be surprised that my bag became the envy of few friends and now I have to sew them one! Lucking me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...