Saturday 21 March 2020

Big Dream

I've returned to my previous simple blog set up which has fewer options. The other one was nice and updated but had too many options of tabs and everything time I went there, it took a bit of time to look for an older post. Anyway. I changed it back. So my newest posts my look a bit wacko.

 This Saturday I'm not working. Yahoo! So I've started free-motioned on my Big Dream panel. It's a class I'm taking with Leah Day for about eight weeks. It may take me longer than that to finish it all. The panel is a large beautiful flower and has you free-motion it, you start to see the each petal standing out more and more.

BIG DREAM- Hoffman Spectrum Spectrum by Jeanie Summrall-Ajero.

You can purchase the Big Dream panel at your local quilt store. My quilt store had only this colour option available.



This was the first step, outlining each petal and echoing it. You can follow Leah Day's class on the Big Dream too.

A problem I tend to make while I quilt is to have a 'bundle' of fabric that rippled throughout my top. I don't know why it does happen and I've asked for help in that area.

 https://freemotionproject.com/2020/03/kicking-off-the-dream-big-quilt-along.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...