Saturday 11 January 2020

Bullet Journal Quilting

 Bullet Journalling


Karen Bown had me hooked on doing a bullet journal for this year. Oh no, I've already done my quilt planner in a binder! To idea to be able to leave an open a notebook by my sewing machine instead of my quilt planner binder sounded extremely advantageous and useful. Funny to think that last December without knowing it, I was starting to break down my progress even further into mini-goals, which is simply what a bullet journal does and more. If you're a crafter and love writing and drawing, this is something you should look into.  This is another really awesome hobby that I could see myself doing for hours, but I would rather spend developing drawing skills for a pattern that I want to make this year.


NEW SKILL: DRAWING

My drawing skills are basic and rough, but I was determined to develop those skills in 2020. This one was in my mind for a month and I just had drawn it on vellum paper. The more I drew, the more I wanted to finish it and see it on fabric.

Praying Girl

This is my first attempt a drawing and there is definitely wrong body portion to fix on this one.

Mystery Quilt



A rough draft of my drawing for a mystery quilt. Wait... wait.... did I just said, a mystery quilt! Am I insane or what? The work that goes with a mystery quilt is way to much and I just cannot start another project on that magnitude like that this year. Can I take back my words? Nope...okay then. I'll try *sob*


Green's Crossing is completed but it's has been raining all day and yesterday it was foggy.  Really not great for pictures.

Now if you're interested in bullet journal for quilter by Karen Brown check her at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1JD9zsD66U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...