Monday 11 December 2017

Be My Neighboor - Part 1




 Our guild started another great project by Moda called Be My Neighbor.
 You can use your large scraps of fabric or colour themes. At first, you may think it's a paper piecing project, but it's not. It's very simple and used simple techniques.



  I'm doing two. One in the rainbow colours and one in the black/whites. The blocks are quite large facilitating the piecing.



Moda provides free patterns of each house. Also their layout pattern and colour of your house.











It's interesting and fun to see the different effects both colour theme bringing with each block. I cannot wait to see the whole top quilt done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...