Friday 4 September 2020

Mini-Blocks

 Catching up on the mini-blocks this week. Cut out all the pieces for each blocks  Each blocks has a different pattern, but most of the pattern have the same techniques: Half-squares, squares, rectangles. I'm hoping to sew them all next week.

 So much fun awaits me next week!


  The bullet journal keeps my recording on what was done since I started in 2020. As you can see, I'm way behind with the mini-blocks. What a good visual tool.


 I'm still making progress on my on Rosette #8 and has you can see in my bullet journal, there are not many rosettes left to work on.


For each hexagons I completed, I've crossed the box with the corresponding number of that hexagon. I'm slowly making progress for a person that doesn't work on it everyday, I'm still getting closer to my goal. 

We're looking at 3 houses today and we prayed and hoped that one of them will be suitable for our NEEDS, and not necessary for our WANTS. That's the hard part of it.

May God bless your week, and let's sew with joy!


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...