Wednesday 8 April 2020

Big Dream-Big Progress

 Busy Minds-Busy Fingers

Today I received my rulers after an entire month passed. Wow, who would have thought it would take that long because of this pandemic going on and our borders are processing everything with care. I dare not ordering anything anymore online or if I do, I'll make sure it's local.

I'm fortunate to be able to work as my job is essential as per now. I pray that God will give me a heart of service and not one of fear. Seeing people shopping at the grocery stores with their mask and gloves on and it does hit reality for me that something is going on every time I go to work.

I have not followed the news on social media every day because it would have got into my nerve, emotions and give to unnecessary fears.  It is enough to see people around us doing just that and so sad that many are suffering or live in total isolation because of this pandemic.  I pray every day for safety and recovery for those affected by this.

When I'm at home, I've continued digging in his Word as it comforts and gives me hope. Also, I've continued quilting, reading, watching my favourite T.V. show. I started raking my years and played with my dog Merlin. Now it's also spring cleaning that keeps me busy. As quilters, we are used to occupying ourselves but what about people who have no craft interest. How do you deal with the prolonged staying home all day? With what do you occupy yourselves with?

Big Dream

Every week I've kept up with the quilting of my Big Deam.

 There are now four different fillers in my panel.


 All my fillers were quilted with a free-motion style.

Another part of the flower. I love how the Big Dream as colours from yellow, pink, purple, and blues.

Leah Day Dream Big Guidebook
https://leahday.com/products/dream-big-guidebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...