Monday 9 April 2018

Quilt 8- Woven

 What a bold effect you can create with only a few fabric choices with this design.

                 Designer Venessa Vargas Wilson


In fact, all the fabrics the designer suggested were simple for this quilt pattern: Black and aqua prints and a vivid red solid. Being short with my aqua fabric, I dare to add a grey/aqua print to the selection.


Because I added an additional print to the original design, I draw it on paper for further guidance when I'll sew my pieces together. You can do that also if you use an entirely different fabrics for this design.


In all, it was easy to put together. A day quilt if you really wanted it.

Not impressed me with your own fabric prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...