Monday 4 January 2016

Pillow Cases


Happy New Year!! Wow, time certainly flies by when you're busy quilting. Before Christmas, I rushed to finish a few projects, because I wanted to start new ones in the new year. To my great surprise (not really) I signed-up for two blocks of the month. One with Leah Day and the other one with Katja Marek, for an English paper piecing. A challenging and terrifying project for new to me.Yikes!! Also, I had fun with creating a small project with No Sewing Until you Quilt.

Those are just the beginning of my Quilting Adventure. Forget about my previous list. *laugh*. Again I'll try using most of my stash, which isn't always fun and easy to do. For sure I get frustrated and spend money on new fabric because I can't help it when my fabrics don't coordinated with each other.

What are your quilting challenges or new techniques you would like to learn this year? Or who expired you to quilt more efficiently and why?


These were last minutes Christmas gifts. What I like about making pillow cases as gifts are you can individualize them, simple to make, one the pattern fits all, and fun to give away.



 I only used what I had in my stash and coordinated the fabric. I should make more and put them aside. Maybe when I have time. *smile* Probably not.


Let's stash away!


Quilter4Him






No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...