Monday 30 November 2015

Project 13: Place Mat Set

With only four fat-quarters, you can make this easy Take Four Placemat Set.

 Alternating two light colours with two dark ones. A winter theme colour is great for this time of the year.

Cut a second time.

shuffled according to pattern direction. 

I took some of my smaller pieces of batting I had left from other projects and glued them together using the Heat Press Batting Together.

 The stippling was not exactly the effect I wanted, so I ripped it all off and quilted all my placemats with a stitch-in-the-ditch. 


Much better:)

You can either finish the placemats with or without the binding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...