Monday 2 March 2015

Cheaters Drunkard Path

Last Saturday at a Quilt Day Out, I sewed block #5- Cheaters Drunkard Path. That it the one in the above right corner. I couldn't figure the instruction on the pattern, so I went and check Leah Day's instructional YouTube video and said, "Ahhhh...so easy."


  Using the template, I traced the pattern at each corner, then sewed right on the tracing line. After that, I trimmed the fabric away. It leaves a raw edge on the top and that is okay too.

#1 Four path fun
#2 Nine path party
#3 Fantastic rail fence
#4  Basic building block

Leah Day gave the traditional blocks a fun name to it.

1 comment:

Garden Petal

Hello , my quilting friends,     Starching   On this sunny and breezy day, I starched all the fabric for the Garden Petal and hung it on th...